Camp Site Rules:
1. All reserved camp sites will be assigned a designated camp site number by the Fair Manager.
2. Any trailer or camper occupied by a youth under age of 18 must be registered by their parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for their conduct.
3. All music, noise and any other disturbances must stop at MIDNIGHT, or violators will be subjected to removal.
4. Electric hook ups are to be with proper receptacles only and only one hook up per camping unit. You must use UL approved heavy duty ground, 3 wire cords.
5. The Auglaize County Ag Society will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any person’s personal property, belongings or parked vehicles while utilizing the facility.
6. Camp fires must be contained and off of the ground.
Contact: Auglaize Co. Fair Board Office, PO BOX 431 Wapakoneta, OH 45895
419-738-2515 or e-mail auglaizecofair@bright.
net Ed Doenges 419-305-5681