Want to join the fun all week long? We offer limited fair camping on a first come, first serve basis
During the week of the fair, we have 350 campsites available with electric and water hookup included. Campsites are $225 per site for the entire week of the fair.
If you are interested in camping, please contact the office asap. There is currently a waitlist. Call 419-738-2515 to put your name on the list.
Auglaize County Fair Camping Rules
Any person who violates any of the following rules will forfeit all privileges and premiums and will be subject to such penalty as the Board may order.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO ATVS, GOLF CARTS, ROLLERBLADES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES, ETC. ARE ALLOWED ON GROUNDS.
2. Trailers, campers, trucks, or other vehicles used for living purposes during the Fair must be parked in designated areas only. Owners of said vehicles must secure a camping pass from the Secretary’s office prior to parking vehicle.
3. All campers must enter the grounds by the back, EAST gate, only. There will be no exhibitor trailer space except by the back gate.
4. Any trailer or camper occupied by a youth under the age of 18 must be registered by their parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for their conduct at the Fair.
5. All occupants of any sleeping units must be registered with the Secretary’s office. Any person found in the unit after curfew, not registered, will cause removal of the entire unit as soon as arrangements can be made.
6. All music, noise or any other disturbances must stop at MIDNIGHT, or violators will be subject to removal by Sheriff’s deputies.
7. The Secretary shall have the right to assign all spaces. Each camper will occupy a numbered space — and must occupy the space assigned by the Secretary.
The Fair board will reserve the right to take any amount of space from any area that they might need to use in order to make improvements to existing conditions. If this happens, campers will be notified 30 days in advance.
8. CAMPER PERMIT FEES COVER THE TIME PERIOD FROM FRIDAY, JULY 28 , STARTING AT NOON; THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 6, UNTIL NOON ONLY. CAMPERS USING ELECTRICITY PRIOR TO OR AFTER THIS STATED PERIOD WILL BE ASSESSED AN ADDITIONAL $ 20.00.
9. Electric hookups are to be with proper receptacles only, & ONLY ONE HOOKUP PER CAMPING UNIT You must use only UL approved heavy duty ground. 3 wire cords.
10. There will be no cooking out of the camper unit except in containers designed for such use. No ground fires in or out of fire pits allowed.
11. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in areas outside of camping lot. In agreement with the Ohio State Law, alcoholic consumption will not be permitted under the age of 21.
12. You, as a camper, are liable for any damage to electrical or water lines at your campsite.
13. NO PARKING PERMITTED IN THE BARN AREAS AT ANYTIME. ALL FIRE LANES ARE TO BE KEPT OPEN AT ALL TIMES!
14. Any disturbances requiring the intervention of the Sheriff’s Dept, will AFTER ONE WARNING, constitute reason for dismissal from the grounds and loss of camping privileges in the future.
The Auglaize County Agricultural Society will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any person’s personal property, or belongings, or parked vehicles, while utilizing the facility under this agreement. The Lessee will indemnify and save harmless the Lessor and any of its officers or employees from any claim or injury to life, person or property. The Society reserves the final, absolute right to Interpret these rules and arbitrarily settle and determine all matters, questions and differences arising out of, or connected with, or incident to the Auglaize County Agricultural Society; and also the right to amend or add to these rules as their judgment may determine.